more, give me more
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
sorry for the delay I've been feeling sick lately *sniffle*

As the conversation advanced, Claire began to feel more certain that the grudge between the Wheeling Gulf Isle pack and Stavenger Bay went further than just border scuffles. The little glint of satisfaction on Ragnar's eyes as she spilled the beans betrayed his true feelings towards the Isle residents. It was less than a second later that he voiced his thoughts. He felt bad. Obviously not in the compassionate kind of way, more like a disgusted feeling towards them. In his mind --and maybe in reality too-- the Isle wolves were inferior.

Still the girl took no offence in his words, after all she had never felt like a true member of the Isle, what others said about them was the smallest of her concerns. Then he mentioned that more than one of Majesty's wolves now held ranks in Ragnar's own pack. The word seek gave away that not all had joined by forced but by their own will. She knew Beric was one of them, but who else had comes here seeking refuge?

While she was caught in deep thought, the Viking shot a question, this time concerning her and not her former pack. "I wanted to get out of the Isle, take a moment to know the surroundings, I-I had not stepped out of the Isle since I first joined" she mumbled.

How funny, she had gone out that afternoon to get away from the confinement she was stuck in only to stumble into another jail. Was she destined to be locked away her whole life?

"Ypres borough me onto the island because I was close to death, she dragged me there thinking I would have a better life..but I never really wanted to stay.." She admitted, feeling the weight of the world slide off her heart.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM