Coconut Grove i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
16 Posts
Ooc —
All alone also. He mused with a whimsical sigh falling from his lips. Sure, the freedom had been fun but company was still slim pickings. What would happen if he dared to travel inland? Would anyone even be out there in the great expanse? He had no clue and the thought was only mildly alarming. It quickly left his mind though as the other stood and spoke again.

Canyon offered Govinda a wider grin this time. I'm Canyon. He returned with an eager swish of his tail. So if you're not with the bay wolves or anyone else then what are you doing out here? He inquired, feeling perhaps a bit nosier than he should have.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 03, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 10, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 10, 2018, 10:48 PM