Swiftcurrent Creek empire down
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing.
Of everything he had expected for her reaction it was not what he received. He had expected bared fangs tearing to his fur, seeking flesh. He had expected her frustrations to be at the breaking point of the past few months. Instead, she crumpled before him, and a rumble of distress escaped past his lips.

As much as he felt the urge to call the pack together in this very moment and to find their son as quickly as they could, he took pause, feeling sickened that this was what they had wrought upon themselves. “Durnehviir,” he murmured, his voice quiet in its near break of emotion.

He swept forward, unsure if his presence or touch would be welcome this time, as it had not in the past. He didn’t care—it was the only way he knew to reassure her. “Fuck, Durnehviir,” he rumbled now, his tone shaking as his dark form crept toward her, his form lowering as he attempted to blanket her with his larger mass, as if he could shield her from all of the pain and loss that now plagued them. Their first born son.

“We’ll find him.” He tried to keep his words resolute, knowing he could never promise such a thing, but needing nothing more than to fix the crumbled family. “We’ll find him. I’ll do better. I love you. I love our family.” Sweeping his tongue across her muzzle should she have accepted it, he tried to kiss away her tears, wondering if it was far too late for his admissions now.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
empire down - by Constantine - October 31, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: empire down - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: empire down - by Constantine - November 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: empire down - by Durnehviir - November 16, 2018, 07:17 AM
RE: empire down - by Constantine - November 16, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: empire down - by Durnehviir - November 28, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: empire down - by Constantine - December 23, 2018, 07:19 AM