Gilded Bay Blow with the wind
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche had heard the treading of paws upon the wet sand behind him and perked his ears as the continued toward him then passed. He lifted his silver gaze and was met with the pleasant sight of speckled hindquarters trotting away from him. He swallowed a mouthful of crab and licked his lips, contemplating whether or not to greet this lady. He hadn't been around a female in quite some time, especially not such a fine beauty like this one looked to be. Quickly he grabbed one of the open muscles and trotted after her, issuing a rough chuff to grab her attention. He stood still then, standing tall and dropped the muscle putting a paw on it. "As much as I'd like to keep watching you walk away, I wanted to know if...maybe you'd be up for a chat with a lonely stranger over dinner?" he went right into flirting, his signature grin spreading across his maw in a flash of teeth.

"My name is.... Laroche" he said, surprised when he hesitated and almost gave his first name which was something you gave when you trusted a person or wanted them to know you were trustworthy. It was a tradition in his homeland, you went by an alternate given name and had a first given name that was a sign of close bond when given to someone. Perhaps he would go find some place to rest and get some sleep after this, he was apparently going loopy with lack of it.
Messages In This Thread
Blow with the wind - by Laroche - November 17, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Lilia Mayfair-Cairn - November 17, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Laroche - November 17, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Lilia Mayfair-Cairn - November 17, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Laroche - November 17, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Lilia Mayfair-Cairn - November 17, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Laroche - November 17, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Lilia Mayfair-Cairn - November 17, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Blow with the wind - by Laroche - November 18, 2018, 02:31 PM