Heron Lake Plateau If you get lost you can always be found
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
While she waited memories plagued her. Calus had insisted that he keep watch the whole night, despite her protesting and saying everyone should take turns so everyone could stay warm and get some rest. He had remained so stupidly stubborn, even going as far as to push her toward her sister and Ankuusa. So she had snorted at him, called him an idiot and lay down giving him what he wanted. Had she known that he would die that night she never would have quit so easily. She remembered waking up to Lydda missing, calling out for Calus who was laying nearby and getting no response. She remembered the  slow spreading dread that had made her feel sick as she nudged Ankuusa awake and they crept toward Calus together expecting him to jump up and scare them. Instead they found him cold and lifeless. She remembered how she'd backed away silently, nose quivering and flanks heaving and she'd bolted causing Ankuusa to play catch up. The memories made her feel sick and she released a shaky breath, glancing around her hopefully to-be new home with moist eyes and a heavy heavy heart. 

When she did look up there was a male standing there, staring her down. She jolted, startled and eyed him like he was a ghost. She was definitely out of if, she took another slow breath and then spoke "My name is Kaala. I've been travelling with my brother and sister, plus a close friend. M...My brother died during the storm, my sister vanished and um..my friend isn't around anymore..I. " she found her voice shaking and turned away, standing up and pacing a bit. She shook her head ears flattened back as she growled at herself. After a few moments she settled down and turned back to him seeming more calm "I'm sorry, please don't think I'm a pathetic little girl looking for charity. I want to join your pack. I can hunt, I'm good during cold weather. I can fight too. I'll dedicate all my energy to helping the pack out. I'm also good with tracking, finding things and people, following herds." she fell silent again, Wondering whether stating that she was a jack of all trades would be too much. As an alpha pup she was mentored in everything from hunting, medicine, all the way to singing and writing poetry.
Messages In This Thread
If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - November 21, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Phox - November 21, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - November 21, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - November 27, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - November 27, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - November 27, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: If you get lost you can always be found - by Kaala - December 12, 2018, 08:49 AM