Blacktail Deer Plateau the slow bang
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
HOLY SHIT I was about to message you to thread and I just saw that I never replied!! I am SO sorry!!

Hawkeye tried to ignore the wide-eyed babe so she didn't laugh, though she gave a small chuckle the first time Tytonidae declared that she wanted to knock the tree down.

After the second attempt, the large black wolf's mouth parted and a brief "uhh..." escaped her mouth. Shit she thought. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Hawkeye thought back to the gypsy stories she was told, knowing that there was something missing from the shortened tale that she had told her daughter.

Her faraway eyes brightened as she recollected the story she heard when she was not much older than Ty. "I would help, but we can only turn into giants when it's a harvest moon!" Or was it a blue moon? ...Shit Hawkeye hoped that this would maybe make Tytonidae lose interest.

Thinking quickly (because if Ty was like her mother, she'd never quit), she poked her nose into her daughter's little fuzzy belly (d'aww) and jumped back, exclaiming: "You're IT! Bet you can't catch me, little girl!" Hawkeye turned, tail raising high in the air as she pranced away from the pup.
Messages In This Thread
the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - May 22, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - May 23, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - June 14, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - June 24, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - June 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - August 01, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - August 05, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - August 10, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - August 11, 2014, 10:25 AM