Phoenix Maplewood What of the Children
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
When she saw Radcliffe begin to cry she knew that all these recent changed was really getting to her children. The cheerest of them all was huddled against her leg tightly, tears running on his face. She lowered her head to nuzzle him and lick the tears from his cheeks. "You're ok Cliffe"  she cooed at him. It was all she could really say, that he would be ok. She would do her best to make certain of it.

Then he asked about their father and she wasn't 100% sure how to respond. "You know honey I'm not sure."  she stated responding to Radcliffe's question but looking at her other children knowing they probably had the same question. "He went missing after the fire and that's all I know. I went looking for him a few days after but couldn't find him or any signs that he might have left behind."  she responded honestly. This experience just made her miss him more. His leaving also meant that she was alone with her children. Her first litter. His absence also meant that she would have to do these parenting things on her own. "I know it's now what you want to hear... but I don't think Dad is going to come back." she stated feeling tense about what the next response might be.
Messages In This Thread
What of the Children - by Pema - October 18, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: What of the Children - by Padma - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: What of the Children - by Radcliffe - October 21, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: What of the Children - by Pema - November 08, 2018, 03:04 AM
RE: What of the Children - by Radcliffe - November 09, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: What of the Children - by Pema - November 21, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: What of the Children - by Radcliffe - November 25, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: What of the Children - by Pema - December 04, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: What of the Children - by Radcliffe - December 09, 2018, 03:01 AM