Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The tension between them melted away and Sunny greeted her properly as well. It felt so amazingly good to see a familiar face, one that was a friend that he couldn't help the relieved whine that rose from his throat. How long had it been really? Since long before the fire for sure. Had he seen her after the move to this area? He wracked his brain and decided that he couldn't quite remember. He had definitely seen her before the move a few times. It stunned him that he hadn't seen her in so long, that so much horrible stuff had happened since he had been that optimistic and happy boy she had hunted with. It took him a moment to respond, maw opening once and closing before he finally opened it again eyes darkening along with it "It has been some time hasn't it? Life hasn't been very kind on my end, though I suppose I have to say I may deserve it" it had blurted out. Nothing before had been considered about karma. But he hadn't been the best person had he? Choosing Easthollow, being selfish, returning so late that bonds with family had been hard to rekindle. That plus attacking dawn and failing his brother, Aditya when he needed Sunny most had him certain that this was a test by life to see if he was truly worthy of Morningside and the members that now relied on him.

"My father died after moving here. All my youngest siblings have left. Dawn is gone. Aditya was our leader but he also vanished. The fire destoryed so much...We reside close by and I am leader now" he did the quickest update he could, leaving so much out but giving the basics. He gave a grim smile and focused in on her "And you? How's stuff been with you? You're still just as pretty" he snuck in a bit of a teasing compliment, remembering how he had awkwardly complimented her before. She was pretty, beautiful even now that he was fully able to understand the beauty that women could hold. He felt a bit bad for complimenting her in such a way when Aliac was home and his brain reminded him of that women named Fire he had almost had sex with and instantly he looked embarrassed and ashamed, gaze moving to the ground beneath his paws.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM