Tuktu Weir maybe I'm a different breed
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Dash picked himself up with all the dignity he could muster after collapsing into the sloppy concoction of mud, snowmelt, and beaver shit. His entire left side was coated in the gunk and he stank to high heaven, but... would you look at that! A small rivulet of water streamed out from beneath the damaged part of the dam, pooling at Dash's feet. The boy felt enormous pride at this accomplishment, completely forgetting his previous vow to pull the whole damned dam apart. In this moment, the trickle of water was reward enough. 

A peal of giggles sounded, and the boy's ears twiched upward. His green-apple gaze scanned his surroundings and landed on a young lady with a milk-and-honey coat. "Whatcha laughing at?" he asked innocently, expression breaking into good-natured (albeit rather goofy) grin. "I meant to do that!" he insisted. To prove his point, he dove back into the mud, rolling around until the rest of his body was covered. His head popped back up with a jerk, and he searched to find the woman's gaze once more. "Ever heard of a mud mask? Makes your skin soft and your fur shine!" Was she buying this? Oh well, he was in it pretty deep at this point (so to speak). "You should give it a try!" he called playfully, eyes gleaming with mirth.
Messages In This Thread
maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - December 13, 2018, 04:03 PM