Tuktu Weir maybe I'm a different breed
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The situation had made Dash look unflattering, to say the least, but he made up with wit and words to keep Prialux staring. It seemed that everything he did worked against him in a way, but at the same time it helped his messy charm do the trick, and Prialux could not stop giggling.

A burning sensation reached the golden girl's cheeks with the male's compliment, but she didn't get enough time to say anything back before he mindlessly jumped right into the freezing water. Pria jolted back to her paws in mild shock and peered over the water hoping the an hadn't killed himself by landing head-on on a rock. But her worries proved to be over-dramatic as the male swam back to shore apparently unscathed. You boys are just something else, she voiced, half joking as she helped the male back to land. He asked whether she was there to tear down the dam or kill all the beavers, but little did he know that her initial plan had been telling him how stupid he looked by trying to attempt either of those things. She glanced at the half-torn dam and then back to him with a blank mind. She actually thought beavers were kinda cute, but she couldn't contradict him, could she? What would the Rosings wolves think about her if she did? I.. I was.. blank. In fact, she didn't even really remember why she'd come at all. It wouldn't be proper of me to take such a task upon myself, now, would it? she claimed with a terribly hidden worried grin. Come, we need to get you dried and cleaned up before you catch a cold, she hurried with a shy smile, that being the only escape she could think of.
Messages In This Thread
maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - December 13, 2018, 04:03 PM