Tuktu Weir maybe I'm a different breed
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
The girl didn't seem to know how to react to all of Dash's ridiculous antics, but Dash was used to that. The only girl who had ever taken his foolishness in stride was his sister Melaine, but she was buried at the bottom of an avalanche. Because of his foolishnessness. Nice job, Dash. The boy's smile wavered as his thoughts touched on the recent tragedy. 

Thankfully, Dash was not the type to ruminate, and his thoughts moved on as quickly as it took the creamy lady to giggle again. She reached out to help him onto land, and in gratitude he stopped himself from shaking all over her. Self control was not his strong point, and it took every bit of it he possessed to stand there and simply allow his pelt to remain soaked and dripping. 

Gods, she looked confused. Dash hadn't really thought his questions were that hard, but these Rosings ladies were odd ones. Always preplanning their actions just to second-guess them, always so selective with their words, always nervous... It was all the exact opposite of everything in Dash's nature, and so it was difficult for him to understand. 

...Such a task wouldn't be proper, hmm? Now did Dash look like a proper wolf to her? "I wouldn't t-t-tell," Dash assured her, some mischeviousness finding its way behind his grin. He had this theory about the Rosings ladies... see, he had a feeling that they actually really enjoyed doing all the things that they said they couldn't do. Dash had a tiny feeling that they secretly loved getting away with breaking the rules... just like him. 

"Works for m-m-me," he replied to her suggestion with a shrug, still trembling. "It'll give us s-some t-time to make our attack p-p-plan. I c-could use the help, honestly, I s-suck at p-planning."  It completely escaped Dash that the milk-and-honey maiden had avoided agreeing or disagreeing with his take on the beaver situation. He simply assumed that everyone hated beavers and wanted them dead dead dead. Because why wouldn't you? They were just so godsdamned, fucking beavery.
Messages In This Thread
maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - December 13, 2018, 04:03 PM