Stone Circle Hello, welcome home
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ira didn't seem to mind how she brushed over talking about Greyback and even did the same herself. The flash of distaste in her expression did not escape Dianne, and she quietly jotted it down in her mind. The silence that followed Ira's own flat words about the man further confirmed her theory that there was some turbulence between the two. She kept this at the back of her mind not because she cared about drama, but because it could be useful for the future.

Getting back on track, Ira answered her question, and Dianne took more notes as if preparing for a test. Newish member, no strong ties to the pack. Issues with Greyback. Maybe when she left this place, she could convince Ira to come with her. A virago like her would be incredibly useful to have around. She added "Make an effort to interact with Ira." to her notes. It was good to know it wouldn't be too difficult to learn how to get around, as well.

To show she was paying attention, Dianne said, I hope so. Then, she added, You're still fairly new, yourself. Have you settled in well? The question was open-ended to see how Ira would answer. What she chose to talk about would reveal more about her and any connections she may have — or lack. The sizable woman seemed content to simply spit out answers without inquiring in return, which Dianne hoped she kept up. She loathed talking about herself and avoided going into detail as much as possible.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Ira - November 19, 2018, 01:32 AM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Ira - November 19, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Ira - November 20, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 21, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Ira - November 22, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 24, 2018, 08:36 AM
Ira - by Ira - November 26, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Hello, welcome home - by Dianne - November 28, 2018, 10:39 AM