Blackfoot Forest And it comes with a shove
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
for @red exploring/outrider thread assuming he mentioned to Red he was going for an adventure to this place and she came with.

It was time to explore. The recent events unfolding within the packlands filled Fang with a need to offer assistance any way he could whilst avoiding the disturbing amount of drama that followed. He couldn't understand the dynamics behind the issues, they had captured juveniles, and the incidents seemed to revolve around the beta, Jace, who he had no real experience with. As it was He had told Ferdie he would explore and determine what threats, if any existed, around the lands. He managed to recruit Red as a follower on his little expedition.

Fang hadn't spent a lot of time with the coy-wolf, she had shown him the emberwood, a breath-taking lay picturesque location that she frequented, if the ever present scent of aspen was any a indication. Otherwise she was little more than an acquaintance, however she was one he enjoyed nonetheless. It was late afternoon when they reached the outskirts of Blackfoot forest. The heavy scent of fox, the apparent local populous, hang in the air as the evening sun broke through the nearing canopy of trees casting broken rays to the dense floor.

the half-breed stopped before they entered, he turned to his travelling companion, ears swivelling this way and that, keenly picking up the late days bird calls, broken by the occasional fox call. Well, it's not quite as inviting as your forest As he thought of the emberwood. He gave a little flick of his tail, waiting on her reaction to the path ahead.

Speech

<style="font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;color:#4220C1;font-size:14px;">thoughts

Messages In This Thread
And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 23, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 04:31 AM