Ouroboros Spine i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy
take your flame, ignite the world
7 Posts
Ooc — mads
 "Hey! You're spooking my audience!"

Shows over, folks. The goats immediately sensed her presence and a few of them turned to her direction in response. Savannah let up her hunting stride, ears falling to her head in obvious disdain in the turn of events. Ah well, some hunts failed, some hunts succeeded - what was she to do? It wasn't as if she was hungry or anything. For a moment, her eyes wavered on the younger goat and she noted that it became increasingly agitated with being surrounded. The adults surrounded it from each side - no way to get it from here without being trampled to death.

Slowly, she looked up at the male who had a grin on his face. A grin. A sigh fled from her mouth, her body language instantly deflating. "Sorry," she offered; if she had been anyone else perhaps she would have attacked him instead, but she wasn't. Instead, she had manners. Dipping her head in greeting or perhaps in good measures, the girl then turned around and started to attempt to walk down the mountainside as safely as possible: she would find another meal elsewhere. An easier one, if she was lucky.

While she was doing that, the male could continue to serenade with the mountain goats despite them having an obvious distaste for his style. Perhaps she was being rude for walking away, but Savannah knew that this uncomfortable feeling in her stomach would only grow stronger as the moments passed.
Messages In This Thread
i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 27, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 28, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - December 05, 2018, 09:59 PM