Stavanger Bay let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing
3 Posts
Ooc — mads
Imagine her surprise when the beast made his way from the depths of the ocean, for a good moment she was taken aback. She had barely seen anything beyond the waves for as long as she had been here despite the lone pile of seaweed or a rare fish swimming away; but now, something came towards her stripped of all complexion as if the sea itself had ripped the flesh from his bones and simply revealed what was beneath it all. Bones. A black, inky mass, dripping and awfully apparent on the otherwise paper-white world that had entrapped them. Her own eyes simply followed his movements as he grew closer. He was far larger than her, she realized - he could easily take her out if he so very well wanted to. 

But he didn't. Instead, her offered humor in a situation that had been disposed of it moments ago and yet, Navi couldn't help but let her lips twinge into a small smile before letting her eyes fall upon the waves once again.  "If this is what the afterlife beholds, I wouldn't mind spending eternity there." She mused gently, looking back to him after a moment. Eternity was a long time, she thought to herself gingerly, but she remained truthful in her words. The silver girl rolled her shoulders, a popping sound emitting from the lack of use. Her paws, grateful for the rest, now itched with invisible needles as they fell asleep and soon enough she stood. Unfortunately, however, she only reached to the middle of his chest and thus took a step back.  

"And yet, it has swallowed us whole."
Messages In This Thread
let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 06:14 PM