Blackfoot Forest And it comes with a shove
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I finally got the table to work! Like it?? :D Also, what happened to your table? At the bottom, the word “thoughts” is in white. Isn’t is supposed to be in blue…? Also, I’m sorry but because of our location, I CAN’T HELP IT. “What Does the Fox Say?”

Red stood beside her friend, Fang. Although he considered them only acquaintances, she was known for growing overly-attached to others much too quickly, and so considered most everyone her friend after only one meeting — provided said meeting went over well and didn’t end in fighting or running away in fear. The two of them were currently at the edge of Blackfoot Forest, and the eerie calls of the foxes who made this place their home were sending chills up the coywolf’s spine. Although wolves and foxes tended to leave each other alone, that didn’t mean that a whole mass of them all living in one place didn’t freak her out a little. Though, the more she thought about it, the less that reaction made sense. After all, wolves all lived together in one area, didn’t they? So why would Red get freaked out by foxes all living together in one area?

”Well, it’s not quite as inviting as your forest,” Fang said, breaking Red out of her thoughts. Being one of few words, all she did in response was give a chuff, and a wag of her tail. She was happy that Fang thought of Emberwood as inviting. That was certainly a word she would use, also. Longingly, she thought of its white-barked aspen trees and its lake and its birdcall and the rustle of prey animals in the underbrush. And the way the forest would soon turn ablaze in the autumn. It was here that she shook herself. She needed to concentrate on what was here now, in front of her.

Eagerly, she took a few steps forward, and then turned back to Fang, ears swiveling to the forest and then back to her friend, to say, Ready?

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 23, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: And it comes with a shove - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 04:31 AM