The Sunspire crimson lotus
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Hey, since we’re making this a sparring thread and not using dice roll, I wanted to ask if you’d let Ame win this one. Considering Red is smaller and really hasn’t had much practice fighting, I want her to build up to a win slowly. So, this being her first spar, I think it would make more sense for Ame to win.

Red felt the hard kick in her side as the wolf known Amekaze tried her damnedest to leap over her. The coywolf let out a yip of surprise and slight pain, though she didn’t fault the other female any. It was Red’s fault for not paying attention and putting them in that situation, anyways. When they both came to a halt, Red winced as she turned to shoot the black wolf an apologetic look, her ears going back against her head and a small whine escaping her throat. At the same time, her ears went forward, and she attempted to lean over and sniff at Ame. All these body signals put together meant, I’m sorry. Are you okay?

Afterwards, Red dusted herself off, in a sense. Other than the small bruise that she knew would form on her side, she was alright, so there was no reason to complain. She turned back to Ame after double-checking herself, and wagged her tail as a sign of goodwill. It was a very weird first meeting, but it hopefully wouldn’t stain the she-wolf’s feelings about her. If it did, well… there was nothing Red could do about it. But she would try her hardest to apologize for nearly sending them both tumbling down the rest of the mountain.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 11:14 PM