The Sunspire Nerves
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I know you said you wanted to wait another thread before Red tells Ferdie she wants to leave, but ICly I don’t think she has it in her to wait anymore, especially since he’s being so nice to her and she feels like she’s taking advantage of him for it. Also, like my table? ^_^

Ferdie’s words about the hot spring went completely unnoticed and ignored by the coywolf. After only a moment or two, she pulled away from him and backed up, ears flat on her head, tail tucked between her legs, body nearly on the ground. All of these were signs of ultimate submission. She might as well have been showing him her belly as a “white flag”. She couldn’t hide it from him. Not anymore. She just couldn’t. There were things that needed to be said, even if she hated speaking. She had to get over that, for the sake of her sanity. He deserved to know if one of his own was going to leave him, especially since she might very well be taking a few of the Sunspire’s members with her. He had taken her in, given her food and protection, and what was she doing? Plotting to leave behind his back. That was… traitorous. Even if he kicked her out for it, she couldn’t hide the truth from him any longer.

Ferdie… she began aloud, using her voice. I… How - how would you feel if… She took a deep breath. If I said I… might be leaving. To - to start my own pack. W-would you be… angry? She stared up at him with wide eyes, breaking instinct to do so. It was not right to stare a wolf directly in the eyes unless you were challenging them. It was not Red’s intent to challenge Ferdie, but she couldn’t help looking at him. Would… would you chase me out for it?

Her heart pounded in her ears and her whole body trembled. After only another moment, she broke eye-contact with her Alpha to stare at the ground. He would answer her how he would, and there was nothing she could do to stop whatever decision he made in the end. If he wanted to kill her, she would submit. If he wanted to chase her out, she would run and never return. These thoughts and more raced through her mind and made her nauseous. What would he say? What would he do? Waiting for his answer was agony…

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 23, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 05:17 PM