Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was honestly relieved when Wraen quickly moved to change the subject, explaining how her home had moved somewhere new and why. She never had seemed to be too much into emotions now that he thought on it, she was optimistic but not all mushy and cheery. She was just....mature but not too emotionless to be cold. He studied her for a moment, eyes holding her in a new light. She was an amazing woman and he wondered at the fact that he could call her a friend since fate kept tossing them together repeatedly. Then she startled him out of his musing with congratulations and flattery, his fur heating up and tail swaying as her faith in him caused him to stand just a bit taller. "Thank you...everyone seems to trust me to lead. It's a lot to handle especially when it's winter and we haven't prepared but these wolves are my friends and family, I have to make sure they survive." he said with a more confident air. 

She went on to say how she was a lone wolf, travelling with her sister and he blinked with surprise a slow smile spreading across his maw "Sister? Is she like you? that would be scary" he teased and then realised that came out more offensive than charming. He balked and stumbled over his words for a moment "because you're beautiful and a great hunter and you probably kick ass. that's why it's scary...not because of anything bad." he finally got out and then clamped his mouth shut, looking down at the snowy ground and shaking his head. "God...How did my dad do it?" he asked wondering how he had everyone, not just the women, falling at his paws.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM