Hushed Willows I don't know if I am dying or living
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She was feeling a little better after her talk with Lily, but she still found it hard to sleep at night. She still avoided sleep for as long as she possibly could in attempt to avoid the dreams filled with her brother's last moments. She really wasn't sure if she felt worse when she woke from the dreams or when she stayed away for so long that her heart raced at all times of the day. Either way, she would do anything to not ever remember the events surrounding Sol's death, and so she stayed awake for days at a time, exploring the territory in solitude. 

There had been a lot of new additions to the pack lately, further increasing her anxiety. She never knew what to do around other's. Even with Seabreeze and Lily and their kindness, Sif was still uncertain where her place was here or how to act around them. It, unfortunately, meant that she spent most of her time alone, but as lonely as that was, it was safe.

Tonight, she glided silently under the moon, traveling north along the eastern borders. She wasn't really patrolling, because what the hell could she do? Nothing. She thought leaving her scent might be helpful though, and she was always interested in exploring all the parts of her new home.
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 28, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM