that's what you're doin'
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Red watched the juvenile, wincing in pain every now and then. The little black-and-white wolf seemed at odds with what to do. First she looked behind herself, though Red didn’t know why. There was no one there as far as she could tell. Then she just kind of sat there for a bit, as if debating. Meanwhile, the coywolf’s ankle was still twinging, and she was growing impatient. It was nighttime. She was alone with a stupid juvenile who obviously had no idea what to do in dire situations, and she was going to end up stuck there and probably dying of hunger in a few day’s time because she didn’t know if she’d be able to walk back to the Sunspire from here.

And then, just as Red was resigning herself to her fate, the little wolf made a pitiful howl into the night, no doubt summoning others of her pack. Well. At least she had done something. The coywolf chuffed a thanks, and then tried to get comfortable to wait it out. If no one came along soon, she’d have to try to go back home with no help. Uphill. In the dark and in the rain. She’d probably slip on a mountain and go tumbling to her death. No matter. She’d have to try regardless.

In the meantime, perhaps this juvenile could keep her company. She looked to the wolf and gave a light bark, wagging her tail slightly, ears forward. Who are you? her body language asked.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 15, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:43 PM