The Sunspire the country way
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I was so about to start one for us too :o <33

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Summer's confrontation with the girl from the Creek hadn't exactly gone the way he had planned. With his packmate there, he hadn't exactly been able to say what he had wanted to. He had debated returning for a long while before he had actually gotten up the courage to do it. He spent the entire journey to their little den trying to talk himself into taking the next step. He had approached the place once before, had even spoken in her presence. I mean, no apology was involved, which was kinda the whole point... But nevertheless, he had done it once and he could do it again.

Sort of. As Summer came within sight of the den, he sort of felt like falling over. He knew Ferdie was standing vigilant nearby, but the male apparently had decided to give them their space for he was only within scent and not sight. What was within sight was the young Creek wolf, pouncing at something outside of her den. He watched for a moment, scarcely breathing until he finally remembered that he had to do that to live. Her presence, though what he sought, threw him completely off guard.

For a moment, he considered running from it. But then again, Dhani would not have been pleased with his son for his cowardice, so still Summer remained. He watched her for a moment, in an innocently stalker-like fashion. Finally, it occurred to him that his paws were moving him again. Horrifyingly enough, it seemed they were moving him towards the spring-eyed female.

When he finally stood before her, Summer found he had absolutely nothing to say. He glanced to the side, then back at her, his tongue in knots and stuffed down his throat. It was probably for the better because sitting in his jaws was an impressively sized pine cone. It wasn't food, but Little Levi was smart enough to have figured out that this girl had no interest in eating. But... maybe she had an interest in something different.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
the country way - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: the country way - by Summer Ostrega - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: the country way - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: the country way - by Summer Ostrega - July 24, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: the country way - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 03:42 PM