The Heartwood re-restart
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It had been too long, and Loki was bitter that it had been that way. Too long since he had been in Teekon, too long that he hadn’t had right over this mind - but in the end, the snarky snake had tricked himself into the throne of the mind, and he had held firmly with an arrogant gloved grasp.

He has been in Teekon, yes, but not as long as it took for him to earn his rights to anything. He hadn’t taken a queen. He hadn’t taken a litter. He hadn’t taken disciples. He hadn’t done anything to give glory to himself, and inside, the chimera prince seethed. Kyber has been his downfall, but through downfalls, the ashes would part way to the Risen, once again. 

No longer a youthful spindle of limbs and lean tenderness of a teen’s body,  he had grown into a man. Well, as man as a wolf could be, without all the hunky dunky filling. ‘No’, he inwardly grinned to himself. He was the most charming trickster to ever lay eyes on anything and everything upon this place. There was no reason his looks alone couldn’t win him the hearts of a million subject. He walked with the air of someone who simply knew. He had the confidence of someone who simply knew. And if he didn’t?

well, they didn’t have to know that.
and he would make sure it stayed that way.

A dazzling score of gold layered adversely through a hide of ebony, making a more distinct bypass of difference as it upped the back of his crown and showed a bicolor face. One side, the miraculous shine of an incredible star, while the other was the heart of an eclipse. But between both, a pair of lovely emeralds shone, tempting through both tricks, and treats. 

Under this chimera’s coat, the man was toned, much more athletic than anything else. Not a brutish beast, nor a simpering coward, but a duo of swift and savage, should either need to be summoned. 
But his smile said it all.

Here in this empty world stood nothing. Ash and dust, snow and sodden wood roots lay under the crisp layer of winded frost and frozen sky. Flecks of it stuck to him as the voracious breaths of air themselves wrapped around his fit form. Already his coat has thickened; temperature was beneath him, as of now. Yet what had snagged him from this selfish boredom was his verdes landing over a body in the horizon. Yet this one stood, silent, and overlooking the lands. He grew interested then, his gems alighting with the prospect of something new in this place of nothingness. 

But who he was would not not be compromised for this potential.

A suave trot with only a pinch of swagger and eased into casual gait downpoured into a much more refined walk. He neared, his banner flecked to a slight quirk, a gentle curvature, while lean limbs elegantly strode him into general proximity of this lupine. 

His chin was tilted a wisp up, but angled to the side, as he opted for a friendly and inquisitive appearance. Voice, inside and out, slipped forward with curious eagerness to the dark femalia before him.

Hello.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
re-restart - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: re-restart - by Loki Kyber - December 13, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: re-restart - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: re-restart - by Loki Kyber - December 18, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: re-restart - by Cyclone - December 18, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: re-restart - by Loki Kyber - December 23, 2018, 05:49 AM