Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Again, he was struck by how her words carried such a refreshing dose of logic, truth, and brutal honesy. He found himself smiling at her despite the sadness her words made him feel. She was right though, his dad had learned through life experiences as he went along just as Sunny would have to. He could wish and want for help as much as he pleased but that wouldn't get him anywhere now would it? "You're right. I'll learn as I go along and i'm sure I will be able to do as good as I can. In fact...I already have been considering a few ideas on how to make things work so perhaps I need to pick one and start there instead of continuing to mope and think so hard." he sighed softly and then shook his head slowly, laughing silently at himself "Sometimes I feel like i'm still a kid. Though honestly I don't think that's such a bad thing as long as I know when to act mature." he trailed off and looked at her curiously "Do you have any goals or plans yet or are you just living the moments as they come? It would be nice to be able to see you more often instead of these random appearances" he said a bit sheepishly. It was true though, he did find himself wishing to see her again even before they seperated. He blamed that on how close he always held his friends, it kind of sucked that she was roaming and he had absolutely no idea where he could find her to visit again.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM