Ravensblood Forest this place is right where you need to be
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
ignorant, blissfully almost; although she knew better than to remain as such for very long. her friendliness, as she's aware, could be taken for granted easily-- a downfall of her personality, a flaw in such that not does she trust too easily, instead that her guard is never up as high as it should be. she watched as the bull-like man dipped her head towards her in greeting-- which, to her, furhter pushed the belief that he had no ill intentions towards her.
a question arose from his throat, quickly, there was no beating around the bush. amatsu's ears perked upas she took in his scents; there were many of them, she had never met a pack wolf until now. surrounding herself with loners and outcasts alike, it makes her feel secure in her sense of self. ,,oh, i wasn't doing much,'' comes her answer, a few beats after his response. she quickly motions her head towards the leaves she was investigating, ,,i've been wandering around, and i came across these bright leaves. they're much more vibrant than anything else here. i want to know if it's a different type of plant.'' as her words escape her maw, she starts lightly itching her body.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - January 15, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 01, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - February 10, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 26, 2019, 01:37 PM