Otter Creek Got my dark sunglasses on and I had my weapon drawn
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Don't take offence to things that characters do or say ICly. None of it is personal.

Meldresi Melonii from Ouroboros Spine was the other wolf's name. This earned something of a grimace from Ptarmigan, who responded with, “that's a weird pack name.” Meldresi's name itself was elegant and rolled on the tongue, not that she repeated it to appreciate its fullness. “I'm Ptarmigan Endore of Nowhere,” was her own introduction, but before she could say much more about this "nowhere" pack, they were interrupted by an unusual visitor.

Ptarmigan's ears peeled back on her head as a bobcat approached the two wolves, talking about a supposed "Flit" which appeared from the cat's gesture to be a tree. Ptarmigan made a disgusted sound in her throat, standing at her full height and casting a stern glare down on the smaller animal. “If you don't want to get hurt, don't approach higher predators,” she said with a snap of her teeth in the feline's general direction.

Glancing sidelong at Meldresi, Ptarmigan squared her silver speckled shoulders and began to sidestep away from the bobcat. “It was great to meet you and stuff, but clearly, crazies hang out here, so I think I'm going to take myself elsewhere. You probably should too.” Did the water make animals sick here, or something? In her experience, bobcats avoided wolves, and the behaviour of that first wolf was questionable as well... Whatever the case, the Endore was suddenly sketched out about staying there any longer. She aimed one last pointed stare at Bobber as though he was some kind of anomaly of nature, and then began to lope away.
Messages In This Thread