Wheeling Gull Isle Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ok it has been 4 days since I posted, so I am going to assume IC that Shanti and Eddie are of no longer this pack.

One by one, they all had come; all but two. It made Ypres even more irked that Eddie and Shanti where missing in action. They all had respectfully greeted her, with nips, licks, and other active submissions. Ypres returned their greets with one of her own with a swift lick and a rub, but she was too angered to get too mushy and lovey dovey at the moment. That anger bubble was still there from that morning's meeting with Ragnar; and it had grown into a cancerous playground of rage as her eyes burned at each of her members coldly.

I had an unsettling meeting this morning with Stavenger Bay's Alpha. I will not tolerate insubordination from any of you. Apparently some of you have been interloping on their lands. We just underwent a terrible war with the Silvertippers and now we sit at the brink of a possible threat of a new war now with Stavenger Bay because of the actions made by some of you..

Her voice slowly began to raise as she spoke. She was tired of other packs reporting to her about her members trespassing on their lands. She offered an unsettling snarl as she stood there slowly washing her gaze upon each wolf.

Stay the hell off the bay or be killed. Because if the Alpha there don't, I will!

She looked over each wolf carefully observing to assess their faces.

I see Shanti and Eddie had not come. Very well then, I shall see to it their deaths. Blaqwynter, you will hunt the two and kill them if sighted. Understood?

If Blaqwynter failed the mission, Ypres would do the dirty work herself. Eyes fell upon each wolf as she stood atop of the meeting boulder observing her members.

If anyone sees a strange wolf, kill them, no questions! Especially if it is of another pack!

She grumbled with a growl.

From now on, the borders are to be tight! Is that understood? No one leaves this isle. No one comes onto this isle, and if they do they will not be leaving alive. Do you all understand?!
Messages In This Thread
Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Opeth - July 19, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Malcom - July 19, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Naya - July 19, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Erika - July 19, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ash - July 19, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Fireblaze - July 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Onyx - July 20, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ypres - July 24, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Opeth - July 24, 2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Shanti - July 24, 2014, 01:26 PM