Blackfeather Woods Let my eyes be the rhythm
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
For some that is reason enough.

The words almost stung, but she knew what it meant, and leaving the pack now would just land her in more trouble. Plus, she had no reason to leave, she couldn't leave them. So, she only sighed softly and turned her gaze back to Wintersbane to answer his question, "Wolves like him wish to take out the strongest link. One like you may be his target." She supposed he'd think it was patronising, to even suggest the adolescent could take on the yearling, she decided to soften her meaning before he could even start to scoff, "therefore, you have to get to him first if it ever comes to that." a small smile, he seemed like he could relish on the thought. Perhaps the thought of herself getting her ass kicked was good enough; she did speak wrong against him, she'd concluded. Whatever.

"Mou-who?she questioned, she had never met the troubled boy and she had no sense of him; imagine the fury of the Moonspear at that. "They asked, but I don't know him. I lied and told them he left," a shrug, "It won't hold them from our door."
A pause, "If they come here, I'm out for their blood. Assholes..." She muttered her vow, she would love to have spilled the blood of Hyda in the snow. She looked much like the older female on the mountain, perhaps they were related. A shake of the head, "They had no right." But what could she do about it? Unless she trekked back, there was nothing she could do aside from recover and hunt.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 10, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 11, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 11, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 11, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 14, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 16, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 25, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 29, 2018, 06:07 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 30, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - January 05, 2019, 10:23 AM