Blacktail Deer Plateau Back at it again with the cash me ousside
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
ooohoho lord this thread title. A trade thread for @Issun

After getting her ass whooped a few good times by the wolves around Teekon she had made sure to take a vacation, causing trouble elsewhere. Raiding the dens of lone wolves, Stealing the babies from birds, and causing other general chaos elsewhere had really upped her confidence and so she made sure she returned to the land where chaos and fun seemed to be plentiful. The first pack she came upon reeked of wolves though after sneaking around the borders for a while and not seeing any she figured they were busy elsewhere. With this assumption in mind she snuck over the borders and used her nose to track down prey, eyes scanning the ground for possible caches that would make it so she didn't actually have to track down her prey. Fortunately she found one of those, stocked enough that it only took a second for her to snag a piece of meat and turn around with a happy mrrow, heading back toward the borders feeling like she would get away scott free.
Messages In This Thread
Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 16, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 18, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 18, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 19, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 19, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 20, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 22, 2018, 09:50 PM