Blacktail Deer Plateau Well, your left hand's free
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She could see that it was frustrating to Kavik, the fact that Liri left him no choice but to sit around and let her handle her own illness without help. Minori frowned and looked at the path ahead of her, worry and sadness dragging her down even further. She could see why Liri would do such a thing though, if she had caught the illness so easily then surely everyone else who made contact with her would too. Her respect for the Alpha female rose even higher. "She's selfless...It must drive you mad to not know how she is doing and not be allowed near her but it would be bad if both of you got sick." she said, a gentle tone in her voice that could be taken as sympathy. When Kavik asked if she was okay she tensed up, ears immediately flattening for a few seconds before she sighed and lifted them up again. "In physical health I am getting better. Another week tops and I should be able to attempt a hunt without tearing the wound open. My head..that's another situation. I seem to have a few things wrong there but it's slowly going away" she paused and looked at the sky, now mostly blue instead of the many colors of the rising sun. "Emotionally I am not so good. Many...confusing emotions between me, Issun and Corvus...I fear that I was the reason Issun ran from the Plateau. He was the reason I left for a bit. Poor Corvus is just in the middle of it...I don't know what I feel and how to handle it" she said and trailed off. "Kavik....how do you know when you love someone?"
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 06, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 12, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 14, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 14, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by RIP Kavik - December 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Well, your left hand's free - by Minori - December 19, 2018, 06:45 PM