Little Goat Mountain There's another side
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
so the woman he sought was a plain white, silver orbs and scarring upon her features. duly noted. he seemed to want to confess Aure's beauty when the audience did not even care about such base desires. beauty was in the eye of the beholder, some would say. Huntington could not even grasp another's beauty. inner or outer. they all looked the same to her. they all had their imperfections. and oft that outweighed her obtaining a closeness. especially with other people. 

the man had another question. she turned her head back to him, not quite understanding why he would even ask such a thing. did he intend to stick close to her, for wanting her to search on his behalf? he would be sorely mistaken. she did not take to traveling companions easily. she much preferred to go alone. or did he have some laughable connection to her now that she had offered to search for this Aure of his? she resisted the smirk. her face remained blank. "I do not know" she replied evenly.

at least that part was true. "why limit oneself to a set pattern? the world is endless" she added in an idle manner. there was no awe in her voice. "however, should I find the woman you seek, I will let her know to seek you out." that is all she could promise him.

Messages In This Thread
There's another side - by Rakk - December 19, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: There's another side - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: There's another side - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: There's another side - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: There's another side - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:47 AM
RE: There's another side - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: There's another side - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:12 PM