Moonspear the future is freaky ladies and gents
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
haHA slavik’s mind:

Slavik had blustered on without much time for questions, Charon’s almost caught him off guard. He wasn’t sure why it didn’t occur to him that the one year decision might just be a Kendry thing, he paused to address it. It’s this tradition kind of thing with my pack, when a pup reaches one year, they have to decide whether or not to stay with the pack or leave and start their own life without the help of the family. If you stay, you don’t leave, and you devote your life to the protection and care of the family, if you leave you just can’t come back.

The more he thought about his family’s traditions the harsher they seemed, but still they were the traditions and he couldn’t change them. He could only hope that one day he might see his parents and his other sister again, since his return was not an option.

As Slavik finished he was asked another question, except this time he had no idea where the notion had come from. Speedy... his sister? No. Wrong. What? What had he said to spark this idea? As these thoughts rolled around inside his brain his face was a blank half smile, clearly a little confused. He shook it off a moment later and cleared it up with a chuckle, Not, uh not... no. She’s my friend I met out traveling. After my sister left.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 19, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - December 19, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 19, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - December 19, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 19, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - December 20, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 20, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 21, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - December 21, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - January 02, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - January 03, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Charon - January 08, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: the future is freaky ladies and gents - by Slavik - January 08, 2019, 08:16 PM