Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
For @Fang Set after the Blackfoot Forest thread. Also, it’s set in Emberwood, half because it seemed appropriate and half because DISCOVERY THREADS I NEED THEM. Also also, is it okay to assume that Fang is already there with her.

Red was feeling uneasy that day. It was mid-afternoon and it was not very warm, though her fur blocked out the cold. Even though she didn’t remember experiencing weather colder than this — due to her amnesia — she knew by instinct that it could, and probably would, get a lot colder in the coming months. Summer had only a little over a month left. Despite her uneasiness, she was excited for autumn. It meant she’d be able to see her forest burst with yellows and golds and oranges and reds. For a few months, Emberwood would be the perfect name for the place.

Red sighed, shaking her head as she traveled down the mountain on Emberwood’s southern border to reach the forest itself. She waited for Fang to catch up to her, and they continued on together. As they breached the outer trees and stepped into the woods proper, she sat down, refusing to go any farther. Above her, birds twittered in the trees, and squirrels jumped from branch to branch. But this joy felt by the creatures around her did not reach Red. Instead she looked at Fang, whined, and said, There’s something I have to tell you.

She wasn’t sure exactly what she would say to her friend, but she knew she had to get the recent events with Ferdie off of her chest, or she would explode. That and, since Fang was her friend, she thought he deserved to know that she would be leaving in the autumn, provided fate was on her side. Perhaps… perhaps he would come with her? She would never know until she asked.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:10 PM