Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
he was oblivious if he had made the other a bit uncomfortable. y'know, with the staring. he'd never seen a big o' wolf before. most of the people where he had lived were a bit small. well, either small or heavily medium. did they make big wolves here, he wondered? would he somehow magically sprout up a few more inches if he clapped his paws and believed? one could only dream. "hey, it's nice to be met" he grinned "though I'd like to know who I'm meeting, you feel? what's your name?"

the Easthollow wolf hadn't told him his name yet. whether he didn't care to unless he knew more about Puck or he simply forgot to in the heat of conversation... well, whatever. he had asked, hadn't he? he'd find out one way or the other. the young man had the sense to be patient and give a few nods of the old head when the other spoke more. family unit. respectin' was key. got it. "I ain't special" he blurted out with a shake of his head and a laugh on his features "just some experiment of two star-crossed lovers."

well, dear old dad had been a wolf. his mom was the exotic one in their relationship. Puck didn't care to speak much of his past. not that it had to be bad or nothin', nah. he just preferred to focus on the future. "I don't have anything here. no home. no family. just lookin' for a place to settle down in. can't really tell you why I chose there - cause I don't even know" he decided to be truthful right back. the place was clean, the air smelled fresh and there were cool standing stones. if someone pissed him off, he could lure them under one and push really hard. splat!

of course, that didn't happen so easily. him being pissed off. "but nobody's attacked lil old me yet, so I count that as a positive" he grinned then gave a wink of the eyeball "course, the day is still young."
Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM