Jade Fern Grove give me that secret hush i must yes i do need [m]
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
The man handled her verbal assault with ease and decorum, which suggested that he did not mean her any harm. That’s what happened to wolves when they were alone, right? She had been told that harm would befall her in ways that was merely impossible when one was with her colleagues; with two pack members on each side, and another bringing up the rear, and maybe a few others in tow, there wasn’t anything they couldn’t do. This was an ideology that had been instilled in her from birth and cemented through the yearling’s many life experiences as a blood-born Luk

Isleña listened to his words, as meaningless as his lexicon was, but held onto the subtle tones and lilt of his voice. The stranger wasn’t afraid of her and didn’t challenge her; instead, he cooly saddled the bridge between those two extremes and rested there confidently. It was a balance that few others were able to strike, and Isleña found it quite refreshing. The banshee dismissed whatever he said, instead referring back to the only word she that understood and had such a vehement reaction towards: alone. Perhaps being alone was not such a bad thing. Oceanic gaze settling and chocolate-dusted hackles resting, Isleña’s voice found some sense of composure and fragile tranquility. “Və sən?” she asked, and then clarified with “and you?” but continued to further obfuscate her meaning by lapsing into a cheeky statement, in her rolling native tongue.

“Bir qadının ürəyiniz varmı?”
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me that secret hush i must yes i do need - by Isleña - December 23, 2018, 06:59 PM