Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
The Overseer’s patrol of the island’s outermost edges comes from a place of restlessness moreso than anything else. A reckless hope that this time when he rounded the bend that Thresher would be there, standing along the vast stretch of shoreline. The Gampr retained the utmost faith in his daughter; that she was smart enough and resourceful enough to take care of herself and find her way home. That didn’t mean he worried any less though.

Most of the time, his route along the shore was absent of anyone. But today a pair of figures dot the beach – Koi’s coat and figure are unmistakable, but the other is an unknown. For a split second his hackles bristle, a knee-jerk sort of reaction where a hundred Overly Concerned Parent Paranoias run through his brain before he shakes them off. Instead of giving in to the urge to trot over there and unnecessarily protect Koi from an imagined threat he hangs back, watches his daughter interact with the older puppy, the relaxed body language from both of them smoothing the ruffled fur between his shoulders.

His short-cropped ears twitch forward to try to listen before beginning his trek down the beach towards the pair, and he can’t help but smile as he watches Koi, who clearly inherited her mother’s attitude towards newcomers. “Making friends, Koi?” Two of them, apparently, if you count her sand-crab adornment.
Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM