Dragoncrest Cliffs A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Do other wolves spend as much time in their heads as Mallaidh? Does Blixen agonize over their time together? Does Artaax? Does Varinril and Saarthal still think of her? Mallaidh only knows about what half the wolves and what they really think of her and she has the benefit that some of them didn’t know who she was before. Eske—Blodreina—hates her. Sort of. She’s never really been hated before even if she’s probably deserved it but she only has to prove herself, even if she doesn’t really know how.

Her head turns when she spots movement from the corner of her eyes and freezes when she sees Étoille pop out from between two redwoods. Her ears lay back against her head, unaware he’d been here at all. He hadn’t when she returned and he wasn’t with Heda when they came back either. Does he hate her too? She looks away, briefly, shaking away the feelings of unease to see how he may take her reappearance in Drageda.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks - by Étoille - December 16, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 11:14 AM