Dragoncrest Cliffs i woulda coulda used to be the shit
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Focused as she was at getting down without incident, Kasatka didn't notice the anxiety she was causing her tutor. By the time she stood before him, he seemed fine, if not a bit aloof. The aloofness worried her, at little, and she made sure to stand extra straight so as not to evoke his ire. She just barely stopped herself from cringing when he turned to ask her a question she didn't know the answer to.

Actually, she didn't even quite get the question. Offense or defense? What was the difference? She wanted to ask, but she also didn't want to disappoint him even before the lesson began. Besides, she didn't care which she learned - only that she learned it, and that she became useful to her packmates. It was only through his usefulness that a wolf gained value, after all, and Kasatka didn't want to be worthless.

"Please - I want to learn whatever will help Drageda most," she said, relieved to find a viable answer. "I don't know - well - anything about fighting, but I'll work very hard to learn it. Which do you think would be better?"
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 24, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:52 PM