Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
So I was looking at your pawprints page and I noticed something and I don’t know if you knew this or not so I figured I’d tell you: In getting “10 threads in 10 different territories,” you can use the region as a territory if you’ve already done a thread in the a particular place. Like, say you have two threads that are both in Blackfoot Forest. You can use them both, by saying that one was in Blackfoot Forest and that one was in Rising Sun Valley.

Red felt Fang’s nudge on her shoulder, and that lightened her mood a little, though not by much. When he turned to look at her as she stopped, she saw the worry in his eyes and heard it in his voice as he asked her what was wrong. She sighed. It’s kind of… hard to explain, she began, clearing her throat for the coming speech. Ugh. More talking. See… I wanna leave the Sunspire in a few months and start a pack here. I tried to tell Ferdie that cos I thought he deserved to know so he wouldn’t be surprised when I left. Figured he’d be an adult about it…

She paused, not really knowing how to say what she was about to say. Ferdie’s words, though she couldn’t remember them exactly, still frightened her. He got all cold on me and that was fine. But then he said if I brought any Sunspire members with me when I left, he… well, he threatened me. Said he’d… I don’t remember exactly. That he’d bring worse hurt to me and my pack than he’s brought to Fox.

She broke off momentarily, and then looked up at Fang, anger blazing in her eyes. Then right after that, he told me that as long as I was part of his pack, he wouldn’t chase me out or attack me! I don’t understand! First he threatens me and then he tells me I’m still welcome? What the hell kind of sense does that make? I probably would have liked it better if he had just chased me out right then! At least I’d know where I stand with him! Right now, based on what he told me, he seems literally crazy. You don’t threaten someone like that and then invite them to share your home and food in the same paragraph!

After this long-winded speech — well, long-winded for Red, she was exhausted. Talking took a lot out of her, it seemed. Or maybe it was just the emotions running rampant through her body and mind. She slumped to the ground with a huff, trying to catch her breath, waiting for Fang’s response to her plight.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:10 PM