Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
oh, neat. I'll fix that up later. Thanks :3

Caught somewhere between impressed and surprised at her speech he simply listened. A sour look crossed over his face when she mentioned Ferdies actions, and was quickly replaced with a flash or irritation and anger. Fang was struggling to come to terms with the group he had found himself in, everyone had a story to tell and so far it painted a picture of this poor, defenceless pack that were being bullied by the wolves across the way. His own turmoil shifted from concern for the pack to disdain when the 'terrible captives' turned out to be nothing more than whelps.

Fang moved back to his companion, his own developing feelings for the skittish coy wolf were shown when he lay his frame near hers, another gentle nudge to her cheek was offered before he spoke. I...I am less than happy with this. ..pack. He paused forming his words next. I do not intend to betray them, but I have no desire to stay with them any longer than I have to. I find the vain alpha, unpredictable. Without adding on Fang felt he was a liar and a hypocrite but nonetheless he was subordinate to him, slandering was not easy.

Another brief pause followed as he formed the words in his mind, normally a quick witted individual, he often spoke without thinking. Red and her normal means of communicating seemed to slow him down, making him add purpose to his words. I would come here. With you. He managed to utter. as I said I have no intention of hanging around them. and so long as I'm here, I won't let him do anything He left the last unspoken, he felt a strange sense of needing to protect Red, he wasn't sure why or what exactly the feelings meant for himself. They still left him with a troubled look on his face.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM