Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
200 Posts
Ooc —
Her echoing him was about the cutest thing Lucas had ever witnessed, and he believed he'd seen a lot of things. He couldn't prevent a bubbling chuckle from breaking through his lips, and there was something a little more shy about his now, too. She introduced herself—Coy, that's a different name, he thought—and then from the corner of his eye, he spotted Stockholm's bristle, and he flinched sideways almost instantly.

Don't hurt me, his actions seemed to say, but when he swung his broad muzzle up to face his would-be assailant, the blonde Overseer was relaxed. Puzzled and thinking that maybe he'd imagined the reaction, he slowly looked back at Koi and said, oh, uh, I'm Lucas. He meant to go on and ask if she knew who the stoic short-eared guardian was, but Stockholm had made his way over and addressed his daughter himself. Lucas, of course, didn't make any connection between them. They looked fairly different to him, the only similarity being how decidedly not-wolf they both seemed.

Um, hello! he chirped, waving his tail slowly and averting his gaze to the water lapping at the shore. I'm a friend of Reigi's. Or Io's. She said she had many names.
Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM