Jade Fern Grove give me that secret hush i must yes i do need [m]
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Isleña hadn’t particularly invited the nameless man to step closer, and she thought he had been somewhat presumptive in doing so, but the banshee had come to expect these types of behaviors from men — they were all the same, usually. Even her brothers and her cousins only ever had one thing on their mind when it came to females; even with females such as she. Not even blood relations were enough to quell a man’s intense to dominate and procreate — not for the Luks, at least. Fighting and fucking were all the Luks were good for, some said.

As that thought flashed through her mind, she couldn’t help but allow a simpering smile to settle across her pointed features. When fighting and fucking were your fortes, you didn’t have to be good at much else; those two things tended to win out against all else.

So, for the reason, Isleña didn't pull away. She offered a soft flash of her teeth, because that’s what the man had probably come to expect from her by now [and she did have an image to maintain], but all in all the young woman enjoyed the man’s touches and did not resist. In fact, Isleña found herself doing quite the opposite of resist him. Before long, the cocoa-dusted serpent was luxuriating in all the subtitles of the man’s touch and nearly purred as she did so; a deep, throaty sound that demonstrated her current inclinations better than her words ever could. Yes, that feels good. Please continue.
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me that secret hush i must yes i do need - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 02:19 PM