Ankyra Sound i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun
he makes it up as it goes
52 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Relief was an understatement about how Wyatt felt about Caiaphas' re-evaluation. "Oh tha—" without warning, his appreciative response was discontinued as she slammed into him. His attention had lingered on the shaky horizon, giving the Alpha a window of opportunity to do as she pleased. 

The impact sent Wyatt flying through the air. He had no time to conceptualize what had just happened; he landed as quickly and unexpectedly as he had been launched. Wyatt felt the chill of the ocean and the sting of the salt as soon as he sank. Although he was disoriented, he knew what he had to do[madash]he had to flail until something happened. Expending a majority of his energy from the get-go, Wyatt's paws churned frantically in an attempt to resurface.  

He re-emerged with vengeance, and he gasped loudly as the bite of the breeze hit him. With evident panic written on his face, Wyatt looked around wildly as he looked for Caiaphas.
Messages In This Thread
i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Wyatt - December 27, 2018, 01:06 PM