Ravensblood Forest the woods are lovely, dark and deep
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I can delete this i just can't see Thistle not watching a child so yea and besides i want some memorable stuff to happen to her. By all means you can hurt Thistle I'm thinking before it all ends I may want her to be knocked unconscious, but nothing that will kill her please :D[/size]

Thistle had watched Junior leave thinking she wouldn't go far, but she waited softly for her anyway. She had waited silently thinking the child just had to relieve herself but she would back soon, but as time ticked by she got worried and hastly ran from the den site hurried and afraid. Oh by the gods how worthless was she, she wasn't good enough for husband as Nerian stated and now she couldn't even keep her children in her view. It took her a few moments to find the childs scent, but she found it and followed it as fast as she could.

Her small form barely took up any room as she trotted along following the girl into the ravensblood forest. The dark trees adding a foreboding air. It made Thistle sick, she should have never let her go on her own, she shouldn't have, but the children went on their own all the time and Junior was so much older than her own.

As she got nearer to Junior's sound the musky scent of Cougar permeated her nostrils and she cried out as she heard the small barks from the child. Thinking not for herself, but rather the child she quickened her pace with a snarl and ran into the leafy foliage where the barks had echoed from. She saw the Cougar approaching her little one and threw herself boldly forward growling and snarling.

She had not noticed the other child yet, or she would have done her best to get her behind her as well.
Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 24, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Thistle Cloud - July 25, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - August 09, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 09:47 AM