Ravensblood Forest the woods are lovely, dark and deep
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye smiled as she trotted back to the plateau. Maybe her adventure was enough to allow her to get over her resentment at Peregrine. While nearing her old castle and thinking about who to talk to first, Hawkeye stiffened. It was only a moment later that she knew why: the scent of a cougar.

A natural enemy to a wolf, Hawkeye began to shift her body towards the plateau until she heard barks. Her eyes widened, her heart quickened, the world slowed to a stop around her.

The dark wolf shot across the land, her sharp eyes finding not only Junior, but Saēna and another wolf as well — one that she'd never met. But Hawkeye did not care, it was apparent that the wolf was defending her child(ren) and that was enough for her.

Making a wide curve, Hawkeye burst forward and shot herself over the river, pushing herself forward to stop next to the sandy colored wolf (moreso blocking in Saēna's direction so both pups would be protected), growling in the same way the other female did.

"Stay the fuck away from my daughters!" She snarled out, ready to lay her life on the line for her pups.

edit: clarity
edit2: sigh. "heart" not "heard"
Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 24, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - August 09, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 09:47 AM