Blacktail Deer Plateau let us be brave
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Super sorry for the wait, guys. I've been trying to take care of disband stuff/had to work over the holidays and forgot this was here since it wasn't in my threadlog yet!

Good luck! It's been fun! <3

Sunrise rarely found the alpha sleeping these days, so he was patrolling near the mountains when he heard the call from Issun. With everything that had been going on, he grew worried that something was wrong, so he wasted no time turning to head towards the other side of the plateau. 

It took him a little bit to reach the spot where the summons had come from, and when he did finally arrive, Kavik was confused to see that the issuer of the call was nowhere to be found. He greeted Minori and Takara with a nod of his head, noting that something seemed off with his inky packmate. Concern creased his brow. Minori, is everything okay? he asked first, glancing around for Issun or any signs of danger. Where's Issun? His worry grew and mixed with the confusion now painting the situation.

NOTE 1/25/19: I'm going to archive this. I'm trying to clear old stuff from my threadlog. I apologize if it offends anyone! Please feel free to reopen it if that's what you'd like to do! <3
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
let us be brave - by RIP Issun - December 23, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: let us be brave - by Minori - December 23, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: let us be brave - by Takara - December 23, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let us be brave - by RIP Issun - December 28, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: let us be brave - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: let us be brave - by Minori - December 30, 2018, 12:50 PM