Lone Star Mountain my heart has sought a thing i cannot name
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
All Welcome 
@Stigmata! Any other Diasporians welcome! :big eyes emoji:
Setting Somewhere in the Sunspire Mnts
Time Backdated to 1.5 months ago-arrived half a month earlier than Aure to the Wilds.
Summary Having survived the fall from the northern ice-fields (beyond Bracken Woods), Vonn finally collapses from exhaustion on the edges of Diaspora’s claim.

Exhaustion, sleep was insistent. Exhaustion, he’d collapsed from; sleep, murmuring at his lashes. A deep, unending Sleep that seemed more forgiving, more lenient than Death.

Death, that always knelt over him, whispering at his shoulder, his cheek, his ear. 

He was more terrified of an abysmal Slumber than the promise that Death brought. Unlike Aurëwen — beauteous, gleam-of-cold, terrifying Aurëwen — who had sought sanctuary with the heavens, he had slept.

And slept.

And slept.

Slept, until he’d been re-animated as such; had become Repose personified, just a more forgiving avatar than Death. From there on, he was velvet-voiced and just as heavy-lidded; an eccentric drowsiness nipped at his hocks; something more imminent mouthed at his marred chin, and caressed the marred of him.

He fell into it, between it, into all of it, on crumpling legs and arced spine. All he knew was that he was in the mountains—and dreamed of Rhaesuial. And then nothing.
Messages In This Thread
my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 29, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM