Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"hey, it happens" he replied with lackadaisical care. he rolls his shoulders, not at all perturbed by the actions of the past. he really just wanted to focus on the future and all it has to offer. Puck couldn't change the past; no one could. so the comforting words were almost lost on him. he'd had his fill of feeling sorry for himself and blaming himself for what happened. "but yeah, I don't really want anything out of you guys" he added with a grin. he wasn't a selfish bastard. 

"I guess I want a roof over my lovely head and food in ma belly. other than that, you guys can use me how you see fit" the shelter and rations were a given to anyone joining a pack. Greyback didn't give Puck cause to assume he'd be without proper diet and a den. "I'll hunt. I'll defend the border. attend meetin's. it's really up to fate what happens, you dig?" he was saying he'd be a loyal little member as long as they'd have him. "but I ain't going to senseless attack someone if I'm in the wrong, or feel Easthollow is in the wrong."

loyalty also had to be bought. such a sad world they lived in. "I ain't a very violent person."
Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM