Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Breccan had been out for a night stroll, but at some point during his walk, his eyelids had just gotten too heavy and he had laid down for "just a quick second." He would never want anyone to see him passed out beneath a bit of snowy shrubbery on the bank of the river. He had a reputation to uphold, after all (or so he thought; really, he wasn't much of anything yet). But he was a growing boy, and no matter what his mind wanted, his body knew that he needed rest, so it had insisted until he had laid down.

He obviously didn't know that his mother was passing by, and she might not have even noticed him, except for the grown-man-sized snore that erupted from his nostrils and shattered the beautiful luminescence of this particular winter night.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM