Hushed Willows all i want for christmas is you
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali smiled as she repeated him and then proceeded to nuzzle her a bit more after she embraced it. It was nice to have someone he could rely on. Someone that is his best friend and love all in one. This is what it must feel like to be completely content in life. A small smile developed on his face after thinking about it for a moment.

Yule was very fun filled. Now that its ended we can spend some time together. It's going to be a good year He said softly as she told him that now she can relax. The sandy man loved the sound of relaxation. Hopefully they'd be able to do so.

Lily brought up children and Khali smiled. He knew she would be the best mother any child could ask for. He looked at her and then nudged her cheek a moment. If there is anyone that could handle children it's you. When you have them I'm sure you'll know the right way to handle any situation. Mali and Brilliance and Ibis have been through a lot like you told me before. It's hard for them now but one day they'll come around. his words were gentle and had more meaning than anything he has ever said before.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - December 24, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Khali - December 25, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - December 26, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Khali - January 04, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - January 04, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Khali - January 11, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - January 12, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Khali - January 24, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: all i want for christmas is you - by Lily - January 25, 2019, 06:05 PM